There are few ways to check the tracking information available for your package:
- The easiest and most convenient way to track is in your Shipping Confirmation email, you'll receive a link to your order information. From there, you can monitor the shipment’s progress. You'll be updated in real-time via email and/or SMS with the status of your package until the order is fully delivered to your door.
- Click here to track your package via the Track My Order page (you must enter your Order Number and Email Address and/or Phone Number used to place the order).
- Depending on the shipping carrier used you may visit USPS.com, UPS.com or FedEx.com and enter the tracking number that was emailed to you directly on the carrier’s website.
If it has been over 7 days and you are wondering where your package is you can click here to fill out the Prioritize My Order form. Make sure to complete the entire form and enter your email address when you finish. This form will allow a customer care agent look into your order and request for our warehouse team to prioritize getting your package out.
If you have any additional questions about your order or need any future assistance tracking packages in your order, feel free to reach out to our customer care agents by email: email@example.com, or simply Submitting a Request by clicking here.
When contacting our customer care team, please make sure we have one of the following ways to locate your order - (we only need 1 of the options listed below).
- Order number
- Email Address/Phone number used to place order
- First & Last Name
- Last 4 digits of credit/debit card & billing zip code
This will allow our customer care agents better locate your order.